Thursday, July 07, 2022

Calais



July 5


 We had pancakes for breakfast. We motored all day across the English Channel.  I steered the boat! When we arrived we went for a walk to the beach and I used my money to buy myself some ice cream. Oui oui baguette!!



July 6

We had a calm day. The Customs and Immigration people came so we could check into Europe. We went back to the beach.




 There were lots of really cool activities for kids to climb, jump, swing and be active. all free. After some shopping we bought dinner at the beach. Hamburgers for Grandma and Grandpa and I had chicken nuggets. We shared some fries. I saw a really cool dragon that could breath fire. People could pay to ride in it.



July 7

We left the boat to go to the train station to catch a train to Boulogne Sur Mer and the Nausicaa aquarium.



 There were lots of cool fish and animals and I took lots of pictures. I saw sea lions, penguins, and turtles. I bought a cool turtle bracelet from the gift shop.




No comments: