Then it was off to a couple of marine stores to pick up a few things. We bought a traditional clock and barometer for the bulkhead and more docking line at West Marine, and a Dora the Explorer lifejacket and a water pump at Chapman’s. It was then on the Walmart for some odds and ends. This included a new battery for my watch. Not only could I not tell time but I couldn’t believe how much I missed the Indiglow feature. Boats are dark at night and there is no clock radio sitting on the dresser.
Today I organized the chart table / desk and put all of the electronics/cables in labelled accessible bags. Alan installed the freshwater pump for the galley but unfortunately there is still an issue or two with it turning on and off at unexpected times. This is how we read the information on some of the parts that are inaccessible. This view was upside down. This is the wash down pump.
Tonight was a boat version of Chicken Cacciatore for supper. It is difficult to get enthusiastic about cooking dinner as I am still adjusting to the cabin temp being about 32’Canadian before I start supper.
This is a picture of Voila! at her wharf
Here is Alan looking towards the Marina office. This is a pretty big place….
No comments:
Post a Comment