Wednesday, November 30, 2005

St Augustine Florida day 2



Nov 30
St. Augustine is a beautiful town, even from the wharf. We have done many boat chores. Where's Voila????
I did a half way cleaning and mental inventory. I have decided that crumbs are the bane of cruisers. They get everywhere no mater how hard you try. For the landlubbers, in addition to cleaning counters and floors, imagine getting them out of all of your cupboards, out from all the nooks and crannies around the fuel tank and batteries, out of the bathroom and everywhere else. We wouldn’t want to give the assorted tropical bugs anything to eat. While I cleaned I shooed Alan off to the marine store.
We walked up to the market and purchased “fresh off the boat” flounder for dinner tonight.
For those who have asked – my Dad is well and has arrived in Florida for the winter. We talked today and will be getting together soon I hope.

No comments: